By using this website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in accessing and/or using this website and/or any information available via this website. In addition, your use of this website is conditioned on your compliance with the following rules of conduct. You agree not to:
1. Use this website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
2. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any zahirdamaso employee, agent, or representative; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that zahirdamaso endorses any statement you make.
3. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of this website.
4. Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with this website any spam, virus, worm, Trojan Horse, or other harmful code.
5. Restrict or inhibit any other person from using this website, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of this website.
6. Interfere with or violate the right to privacy or other rights of any other visitor to this website, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about such visitors or users, or about zahirdamaso, its owners, directors, officers, agents, employees and representatives identified on this website, without their express consent.
7. Sell, resell, demonstrate, market, transfer, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to this website or the information found on this website.
8. Modify, reuse, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of this website.
9. Frame or mirror all or any part of this website without our prior express written authorization.
10. Crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from this website.
11. Hold zahirdamaso responsible in any way for any damage or harm caused to you by your use of this website.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates.
If any provision of this Agreement is found for any reason to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. A party’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This, together with any of our policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between you and zahirdamaso relating to your use of this website, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between you and zahirdamaso regarding the same subject matter (except other written, fully-executed contracts between you and zahirdamaso, including but not limited to click-wrap agreements or any other). Neither the course of conduct between you and zahirdamaso, nor trade practice, shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. zahirdamaso shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control. No promise, representation, warranty, or covenant not included in this Agreement may be relied upon by you. This Agreement shall not create any rights in or inure to the benefit of any third party. If you use this website as an employee of a company, you represent that you are able to bind your employer to the terms of this Agreement and such use shall constitute such a binding agreement and representation. A breach of this Agreement entitles zahirdamaso to attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs to enforce the terms of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted by zahirdamaso herein, are hereby reserved.
If you choose to fill in an electronic form on our website, we will store that information for six (6) months and only use it for the purpose of contacting you in relation to that enquiry. If you enter into a business relationship with us, we will store that information for the duration of the relationship, which may exceed six (6) months. When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. With your explicit permission, we may send you communications about our products and other updates.
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information we ask you to explicitly consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
Your data is stored through zahirdamaso’s data storage and databases. We store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your personal information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with industry-standard encryption. Although no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we implement generally accepted industry standards.